It contains 6 components:
- 10ml Koi Calm: a sedative to make fish easier to handle (for use with koi only).
- 30ml Ulcer Swab: A wound cleaner and disinfectant.
- 30ml Propolis Wound Seal: an antiseptic, waterproof sealant to prevent bacteria reaching the wound.
- Pair of gloves: to maintain hygiene during treatment.
- 10 Cotton Buds: for applying topical treatments.
- Instruction Leaflet: contains advice on how to use the products within the kit.
How to use?
- Ensure you have the appropriate equipment ready before catching the injured fish. This should include a container large enough to hold the fish during treatment.
- Follow the instruction on the leaflet provided.
- Treat the pond with Acriflavin after using this kit to reduce the numbers of pathogenic bacteria and to reduce the likelihood of re-infection of the wounds.
- Feed your fish Medikoi Health and Medikoi Probiotic to aid their recovery by providing vital nourishment and high-quality nutrition.
- Test your water quality regularly using NT Labs Test Kits.
Do not use in hot, humid, thundery weather.
Do not leave fish unattended during treatment.